FERTILITY EUROPE IS A EUROPEAN UMBRELLA ORGANIZATION;
We represent over 30 national patient associations in the field of (in)fertility.
ART for awareness and patients’ support
Fertility Europe is hiring: part-time Office and Communications Assistant
25 Million Journeys – One (In)fertility Challenge
Letter of support for Nasz Bocian, Poland
ESHRE Congress 2022 and AGM in Milan
Fertility Europe at ESHRE Congress in Milan, 3-6 July 2022
Invitation to Fertility Europe Annual General Meeting, 4 July 2022 – Milan, Italy
Executive Committee Election 2022 – call for candidates!
1. Recognise the right to try to have a child as a universal right across the EU
2. Ensure equal, fair and safe access to fertility treatments
3. Provide public funding for all lines of fertility treatments
4. Engage the public sector in providing better information about fertility and infertility
5. Implement communication campaigns to remove the stigma associated with infertility