Are you interested in helping/creating a platform to raise fertility awareness among teenagers?
If so, then you might be the Project Manager we’re looking for.
Who we are and what we do
Fertility Europe is the Pan-European organisation representing patients’ associations dedicated to infertility, enabling a network for those concerned with fertility problems, patient empowerment, engaging other stakeholders and the media. We are registered in Brussels, Belgium and we represent 25 member associations from 23 countries. See our website: www.fertilityeurope.eu
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Project Manager as a contractor to start and manage our Fertility Awareness Project. The aim of the project is to digitally reach teenagers aged 15-18 in European countries to learn their knowledge of fertility and to raise their awareness level. The pilot project will develop a tool which will be used to measure/increase the level of fertility awareness and to generate reports for advocacy purposes.
- Work as a contractor for 1 year, with possibility of extension for second year
- Manage and coordinate internal and external resources for the efficient execution of the project
- Develop detailed specifications, plans and timelines of the project with consideration of the budget.
- Organize the vendors selection process and propose quotes to the steering committee
- Make sure to adhere to the time frames and budget with desired results and administrate the contracts and follow up
- Report to steering committee as required
- Participate to the fundraising of the project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Administrate tasks in line with Fertility Europe policies
- Identify opportunities to promote the project and build partnerships, as well as network with professionals and stakeholders
- Organise and coordinate project-related meetings and ensure timely and effective follow-up
- Any additional tasks, required by the Steering Committee and Executive Committee
- Work together as a team with the Project Assistant
What we’re looking for
- Project management experience of at least 3 years
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are an asset)
- Availability to travel in Europe if needed
- Skills to process and analyze data with scientific professionals
- NGO experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in the field of reproductive health is an advantage
- Self-motivated, process oriented and able to work independently but also well in a team environment
- Proactive, flexible attitude
- Ability to work in multi-stakeholder teams
- A person who is curious, passionate, authentic and accountable
How to apply
Send your application and quotation with a CV, references and cover letter no later than 30th of April 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your questions to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
A disclaimer: all applications will be considered without discrimination, and applicants’ data will be used only according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).