Fertility Europe is the Pan-European organisation representing patients’ associations dedicated to infertility, enabling a network for those concerned with fertility problems, patient empowerment, engaging other stakeholders and the media. We are registered in Brussels, Belgium and we represent 31 member associations from 28 countries. See our website: www.fertilityeurope.eu
We are now looking for an Office and Communications Assistant to work for us part-time (80 h/month) and as a subcontractor.
As an Office and Communications Assistant, you will be part of our small administration team and provide administrative support for the team and the Executive Committee.
Your tasks include for example the following:
- Following up and answering emails and correspondence
- To organise and help with the Accounts in cooperation with the General Director and Treasurer
- Assisting other employees as necessary
- Preparing meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing materials and documents
- Booking reservations and making travel arrangements
- Communicating with member associations and partners
- Preparing materials for meetings
- Produce text and visual content for quarterly newsletters and posts for our various social media accounts (FB, TWT, IG and LKDIN – twice a week in general).
- community management: publish posts, answer to online reactions and share KPI internally
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to work remotely and a solid way of working independently
- Very good command of English (other frequently spoken languages in Europe are an advantage), good computer literacy and command of basic communication tools, such as Zoom, Google docs, MS Office and revision of documents
- Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort, including occasionally weekends and evenings
- Ability to think creatively and being proactive
- Financial and marketing qualifications, at least basic are an advantage
- Organisational and planning ability
- Knowledge and experience of using general social media and writing newsletters
- Friendly and open-minded, with high level of cultural awareness, flexible
- Ability to work under stress and with short deadlines
- Ability to travel within Europe 2-3 times a year if needed
- NGO experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in the field of reproductive health is an advantage
- Self-motivated, process oriented and able to work independently but also well in a team environment
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
As an Office and Communications Assistant, you will work in a motivating and stimulating environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your application and quotation (hourly rate) with a CV, references and cover letter no later than 27th of January 2023 to:
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
A disclaimer: all applications will be considered without discrimination, and applicants’ data will be used only according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).